PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop
The intention of the Master Facilitation Workshop is to help PSYCH-K® Facilitators become Masters in a PSYCH-K® Facilitation and to serve their Clients/Partners long distance. To make this possible, Surrogation has been added to the new program!
This workshop is perfect for PSYCH-K® Facilitators who want to run a sleek, professional practice.
Surrogation will still be included in the Advanced Integration Program. Now Participants can access either program to gain this skill and ability.
The PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop will transform your PSYCH-K® sessions into masterful, time efficient, powerful sessions.
You will learn Surrogation that can be used in various ways, increasing your scope of practice via Skype, telephone and giving you an International brand.
How to get messages from Allergies, Diseases and Situations, and how to create new beliefs.
Learning and practicing the skills to be the best PSYCH-K® Facilitator you can be.
Simple 5 point outline for your sessions, speeding up the process.
- Active Listening Skills
- Scope of Practice: Do’s and Avoids
- Self-Testing Review
- Polishing Goal Statements
- Keeping Sessions Simple and Effective
- What Balance processes to use and when
- Helpful Client Questions
- Facilitation vs Practitioner Model
- How to properly conduct a PSYCH-K® Session
- Role of the Isumataq
- The Power of Intention in Sessions
- Establishing Communication Tips
- Making Simple Session Notes
- Helpful Questions – Creating Goal Statements
- Following up with the Partner
- How to respond if others say, “PSYCH-K® doesn’t work.”
- Facilitator Practice Sessions (2 full days)
- Session Pricing
- How to introduce yourself and PSYCH-K®
To help our Facilitators develop “Excellence in Facilitation” the focus of the workshop is “practice centred”.
Day 1 will include a Q & A section of the materials, review of Facilitator fine points on Self-Testing, Establishing Communication, etc. The afternoon of Day 1 we will teach Surrogation and a revised method of Messages for Situations.
Day 2 and 3 will include triad practices of running a skilled PSYCH-K® Practice from initial contact to one-on-one Facilitation and Surrogation Facilitation.
We will have 2 full days of intense practice sessions.
Triads practicing In-Person First Sessions with Partner Muscle Testing as well as triads holding Skype sessions where they can still see the Partner but will use Self-Testing and Surrogation on behalf of the Partner. PSYCH-K® Facilitators will also be taught using phone/audio only options and using Self-Testing through Surrogation.